VACATION TIME

OH YEA, it's vacation! My vacation started today, on friday. Well actually, yesterday after school, when I went home. And I'm bored already, damnit. But I'm going to party I think. And I don't know how many days!

Some other news. I hate Jetix. Because I read somewhere that Naruto is coming to Holland, yes, the anime. And I saw some movie that I like, and guess what. It came on Jetix too. Jetix can suck my balls. I hate it so fucking much. Especcialy the thing of Naruto. I don't want to hear some retards do the voices of Naruto and stuff.

Some other news? Eh, Naruto Shippuuden started today, and it was awesome! I think, I want to see more, because these THINGS, are NO fillers! All killer, no filler .. And as you can see, I add a rb (radioblog). I'm going to update that sometimes, when I want to..

Well goodbye from me. GHANDY

0 comments: