New style

You know I like rock and hiphop and that kind of shit. But I've heard a new style, that I like! It's HARDSTYLE baby. Now I'm totally freaked out with this music.

I like to live in my OWN WORLD ! Fuck regular life...fuck a 9-to-5 job. I'm told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute,thats what I do on fridays and saturdays. Why should I take life so seriously? I just want do what I like to do, being far from reality. Cause I can't stand society This is my own world, I just want to hear the music. I think the whole system fucking sucks, everybody is working their fucking ass off during the week, getting totally fucking stressed out. So what's wrong and what's right? I live for the weekend, I live for hard styles, I live for hardstyle baby... Come on, let's go!

This is MY world. It's the song from Showtek ( Showtek is from Eindhoven ). It's called FUCK THE SYSTEM. Now I want to go to a hardstyle party. And I want to learn the Melbourne Shuffle. Damn that's great style. And ehh, another song you will like is this one:



Everybody likes that song. Can u feel the bass? Well I do!
Peace, GHND

0 comments: