All-in

Well, long time no heard. I am always lazy to post something, but now I'm bored so I can tell much things in one post. Let's see.

1st story: Carnaval
Yeah, a party for people who are from Limburg and Brabant. This is just like cosplay, but differently. It's people who dresses him/herself as a clown or something else they want. Just go as what you want, and then... PARTY! Like I did on saturday and monday. But, carnaval is only 4 days and I just went 2 days. I've got some explanations for it. I will tell one explanation in the 2nd story. Butt, I went as a soccerstarr. Just some shorts and a soccer t-shirt. HAH, it's nothing special. But you have to dress like something else to come inside the clubs. Except for Backstreet, but it's 18 years and older. And I succeeded to enter the club. MWHUAHA. But further, it were long nights of partying. Sleeping at 6/7 'o clock in the morning, and waking up at 4 'o clock afternoon! But that Sunday...

2nd story: Plain White T's
Yess, the day when carnaval was. But it was in Amsterdam, nobody there celebrates carnaval there. But I celebrated because Ajax won, from Feyenooit. But I was the whole frickin' day in Amsterdam. If you want more information on this, just look on my Hyves. It's Dutch tough. But we saw the Plain White T's that evening! It was AWESOME! And from this sentence till the next, I'm eating some tomatosoup...

... Alright, and I'm ready. But that concert was just amazing. They said that they would come back in December or something. Because we were so awesome with their first visit in the Netherlands. And another thing ...

2½ story: Yellowcard
... me and somebody else e-mailed 'de Melkweg', to ask about Yellowcard. We asked if they come too, to 'de Melkweg'. And yes, the answer was positive but not yet confirmed. They would come this spring or something. But as I said, it has not been confirmed. So IF they come to Holland, I'LL BE THERE. With some friends of course.

3th story: School
I don't have school at the moment, but I've got course (stage in dutch language). And I hate it, I don't like it. And I have to do it for NINE weeks. It's just tooooooo much. I want to go back to school. It's much better than WORK, without getting payed/paid. But I don't think I want to say something more so I'm closing my post.

Peace, GHND.

0 comments: