From yay to BAH to damn..

Ok, the first thing I wanted you to tell is..
I saw Superman Returns xD..
Great movie I think.. Go see it for yourself..

Second thing.. I was going to JI Expo with my fam..
And my aunt has 2 friends who are gay..
So the 2 gay people went with us..
So we were there and we went home..
But there was some stupid thing that you can ride on..
And the smallest, Ray (3 years old?!), he wanted to ride it..
So we waited and waited.. Untill the gay people met their friends..
And one of their friend is OMFG FREAKY..
It was just a women.. All the gay people said the whole time.. ANDYYY..
I was freaked out.. =.=

So the third thing, is a sad thing..
So I flew from Jakarta to Medan..
I just came here and my grandpa was lying in the hospital..
So my mother cried, cuz he was dying there of oldness..
He barely could say anything, no, he COULD'NT say anything..
And he only moved but he didn't saw us..
So my family cried a lot, so did I..
So I went home with my aunt + uncle..
And later in the evening I came back
My grandpa was still moving, but then, not..
So I looked carefully, and my family noticed it to..
And we called a docter, and he came with the sad story..
So now we're all in painfully shit..

This is my 2nd day in Medan, and this already happened..
So this is what I wanted to tell..
JA-NE

1 comments:

Norman said...

OMG so sorry about your kakek TT_TT so so sad, and gay people are... yeah... gay