Indonesia, Sumatra, Medan

Hello moto!
Right now, I'm sitting in an internet cafe..
Andd, I've got what to tell..
I'm getting into INDONESIAN MUSIC xD..
Here is Samsons - Kenangan Terindah with translation, found it with google xD


Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang t'lah hilang
Darimu yang mampu menyanjungku

Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun aku mampu
Untuk mengenangmu

Darimu kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku kaulah cinta sejati

Chorus:
Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau
Kenangan yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang t'lah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

Darimu kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku kaulah cinta sejati

TRANSLATION, from a fool who can't English he say..

The Sweetest Memory

I am weak without you
I become vulnerable because
the love that was lost
from you could've lifted me

As long as these eyes can see,
Until this heart stops beating
For as long as I can afford
To remember you

In you, I found my life
To me, your love is pure

Chorus:
When what was fated for me
Becomes the best for you
I will make you
my life's sweetest memory
But it wasn't easy for me
To leave the tracks of my life
That was carved eternal
as the sweetest memory

In you, I found my life
To me, your love is pure


YEAH, I love the song, and they say that Radja and Peter Pan are great bands too, so I'm going to buy few CD's of Samsons, Radja and Peter Pan xD..

And today is my last day in Medan, tomorrow I'm going to Jakarta, and there was a tsunami.. Can't explain, just say omfg..

Uhm, oh yeah, I SAW AND IPOD VID, for 250 euros, and my mum didn't buy it, and now I'm happy, cause everybody on the internet say that it sucks xD

And further, nothing else, only new clothes, new bag, new wallet and more things..

Whaha, I LOVE I-POP/ROCK music xD.. INDONESIAAAA..
WANT TO STAY LONGERR TT_TT..

AND GODDAMN NINO, YOU DON'T POST ANYTHING..

Ah well, sayonaraaa xD

0 comments: