sportss

OMG, people..
Today was my day of sports on my school.. I did soccer/football..
There were 2 league's.. A or B league.. I was in the B-Leaguee..
I had a really weird team.. No one in my team plays soccer/football as sport, only as hobby..
So we defeated al those stupid teams =D
So we came to the final, and we played against our other team of our class..
So we played against them, but we were F*CKING tired.. So they've won with 1 - 0

1st match: 0 - 0 (Draw)
2nd match: 5 - 0 (Won)
3rd match: 2 - 0 (Won)
4th match: 3 - 0 (Won)
5th match: 2 - 1 (Won)
Half Final: 0 - 0 (Won after penalties)
Final: 1 - 0 (Lose)

But who cares, we won a coupon from KEES (It's the best ice cream shop of the Netherlands, and it's in my town ^^).
But omg, my legs hurt and I'm injured damnit..
But who caress

JA-NEEE BAKA

1 comments:

Norman said...

Who cares?!? atleast I dont... NOW GO DIE AND SUFFER MUAHAHAHA