Too much happened lately -_-

Okay, the title already said it..
So I'm going to tell you something about it, because it's a blog xD
So the first I'm going to say is..

Saturday, 24th of June 2006
A classmate of mine was having a birthday party..
It was late in the evening, so I went to that party with 2 other friends of mine..
So we were there and I enjoyed it there.. But THEN..
They were serving alcohol there, and I got too much of it..
So I got, you know what.. So I puked everywhere xD
And my time to party there was over, my parents were coming to me from Eindhoven..
Cuz in Eindhoven was FIESTA DEL SOL.
But good for me, my parents were laughing when they saw me, and they were not angry..
So that was the party of my friend..

Sunday, 25th of June 2006
OMG.. I had a fucking HANGOVER when I woke up..
I puked again -_- .. But then it was going better =)
Then that evening.. The DUTCH has played..
It was a OMFG game.. 16 YELLOW CARDS and 4 RED CARDS =_=
We lost to those damn Portugese people..
That stupid referee.. I really wanted to kick him in the nuts..
But he's in Germany and I am in the Netherlands..
WE LOST GOD DAMNIT..
Damn Portugese people..

Saturday, 1st of July 2006
I AM GOING TO INDONESIAAAAAA \(^o^)/
For four weeks ^^
I'm going to post some news when I'm in Indonesia in this blog..
So be prepared.. =)
I'm going via Dubai, when I'm going to Indonesia, I'm going to stay at Dubai for 3 hours or something.. And when I go back, about 14 hoursss =D
That's great..
Mayb I'm going to post some movies + photo's of INDO + DUBAI =)

So that were the 3 things that I was going to tell you about =)
Ja-ne peopleee ^^

1 comments:

Norman said...

I'm sooo happy that holland lost =P