YO

YO PEOPLE,

LONG TIME NO SEE
Cause I was a lil lazy to post something..
But this week, I've got my week of tests TT_TT
So wish me succes..
SUCCES
thanks..

And I've already had my last lesson day of this year..

AND, not this week, but the week after this week, we are going to WARNER BROS with school..
YAY.. \(^o^)/

Oh yeah, and today, is the day, that the Netherlands, have to play against Servië and Montenegro (It's one country, but after the worlds championship, it's going to be seperated)
So, I hope that the Netherlands will win =D !
Let's cheeerrrrrr!

So this was my post..
Sayonaraa (^o^)/~~~~

1 comments:

Norman said...

1 - 0 fur die buren vom deutschland...
ich finde die Netherlands blute...
du ist eine schweine...
scheizehomo

- die beste hacker in deutschland...
und diese acount vom Ninotaku is auch blute... nino ist auch eine schweine...

heil me