YEAH, great day

YO PEOPLE,
I'm BACK..

Today was a great day, because I went to Eindhoven in the centrum with my friends.
We had so much fun.. Cause at the EXPO, we saw some girl, that looked like a HO..
And much more things like that..

And in our village, there was a robbery.. And there were SO MUCH POLICE..
The police were everywhere, I went crazy dude..
There were 3 people lying on the ground, and a female police was holding a goddamn gun..
But that's what I heard, I really don't know what really happened..

And further, the Netherlands 2nd game was today, and THEY'VE WON with 2 - 1.. =D
Van Persie + Van Nistelrooy !
The Netherland was playing good the first half hour, but then they were fading away..
Ah well, we've won, and we've gone a round further =D
And now, I'm going to say goodbye..

GOODBYEEEE.

2 comments:

Norman said...

like yayness and gayness

Shadict said...

You say gay means HAPPY xD..
SO HAPPYNESS xD